Cosmetic dermatology treatments at our locations are ideal for those who want to enhance their features and minimize their flaws. These treatments range from injectables such as Restylane® and BOTOX® Cosmetic to laser skin tightening and chemical peels. At Advanced Dermatology of the Midlands, our board-certified dermatologists rely on scientifically proven, state-of-the-art technology for cosmetic treatments that provide consistent and noticeable results.
Our Menu of Services
One of the benefits that sets our practice apart is the expertise that each dermatologist has in both skin care and aesthetic procedures. Our physicians create customized treatment plans that may combine several types of procedures so you have consistently healthy, youthful-looking skin.
Please visit these pages to learn more about the specific treatments offered:
Now offering a multitude of cosmetic treatments to improve the appearance of your skin. We have FDA approved injectable fillers, chemical peels, and skincare products.
- Juvéderm Ultra®
- Juvéderm UltraPlus®
- Chemical Peel
- SkinPen Microneedling
- BELOTERO BALANCE
Fillers are products that are administered to different areas of the face to help reduce the signs of aging, add fullness and improve appearance of wrinkles. Depending on the area of the face that you would like treated (for example: the cheeks, the marionette lines, the lips) there are different filler options available. Most fillers are made up of hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a substance that is already found naturally in the body and has plumping characteristics. There are different sizes of the hyaluronic acid molecule. The different sizes make a difference in the amount of fullness or plumping that is achieved with administration. Smaller molecules work better in the lips and finer wrinkles whereas bigger molecules achieve better results for deeper wrinkles.
Fillers are a relatively safe product that are administered in an office setting as a nonsurgical (noninvasive) facial rejuvenation treatment. Prior to treatment, the areas are anesthetized with a topical anesthetic to help reduce the pain associated with the needle sticks. The results are instantaneous from the filler. Potential risks associated with the injections include bruising, bleeding, and swelling. Serious risks are uncommon. It is recommended to avoid drinking alcohol or taking NSAIDs prior to treatment as this can increase the risk for bruising and bleeding.
What type of filler is best for you?
Restylane vs Juvederm
- Restylane and Restylane Silk are available.
- Restylane smooths facial wrinkles and folds
- Restylane silk adds volume to the lips and the smooths the fine lines around the lips
- Juvederm XC, Juvederm Ultra Plus, Juvederm Voluma XC, Juvederm Volbella XC, Juvederm Vollure are available.
- Juvederm Ultra XC adds fullness to lips
- Juvederm Ultra Plus XC smooths lines around your nose and corners of the mouth
- Juvederm Voluma XC adds volume in the cheek area and redefines cheekbones
- Juvederm Volbella XC adds volume to lips and smooths the appearance of vertical lip fine lines and wrinkles (smoker’s lines)
- Juvederm Vollure XC adds volume to lines around your nose and mouth
- For all fillers, results are seen instantaneously and last for several months.
- For all fillers, you’ll need follow-up injections in the future in order to maintain your results as they are not permanent.
- Cost of fillers varies. Prices range from $350-$800 per syringe; more than one syringe may be needed to achieve desired results.
Advanced Dermatology of the Midlands
You can meet with one of our dermatologists personally and receive a customized “Total Skin Rejuvenation” plan. Contact our cosmetic procedure Omaha experts at Advanced Dermatology of the Midlands today.