Lumenis’ LightSheer® INFINITY™ Laser Hair Removal Omaha
Pain-free permanent hair removal / reduction for ALL skin types and tanned skin
Lumenis’ LightSheer® INFINITY™ opens up a world of infinite laser treatment possibilities. Men and women from different ethnic backgrounds and with different skin types and hair colors are increasingly demanding solutions that are tailored to their needs. Laser hair removal is a great alternative to shaving and waxing because of the long-term results.
With the LightSheer® INFINITY™ you can customize treatment like never before and offer the ideal treatment to each one of your patients. LightSheer® INFINITY™ is equipped with:
- 2 diode wavelengths – 805nm and 1060nm.
- 2 advanced technologies.
- 3 spot sizes that facilitate 6 treatment options.
This is a breakthrough in hair removal in Omaha and provides a highly effective, rapid, safe, and comfortable treatment. When treating unwanted hair, the melanin in the hair follicles is targeted and damaged which results in the disruption of hair growth and regeneration. It can also offer your patients a solution for pigmented and vascular lesions, PFB (Pseudofolliculitus barbae a.k.a. razor bumps) and wrinkle reduction.
The LightSheer technology was clinically validated in more than 50 peer-reviewed articles and white papers. With the LightSheer®INFINITY™, Lumenis perfected its well-established innovative technology. By leveraging the clinically validated advantages of the 805nm wavelength- speed, comfort, safety and efficacy to an additional wavelength- the 1060nm – Lumenis created the most advanced dual wavelength system in the market enabling the treatment of all skin types all year round!
How Does It Work?
LightSheer DUET includes two wavelength 805 nm diode hair removal technologies on one versatile platform.
Advantages Of High-Speed Vacuum Assisted Technology
- Efficacy: reduction in competing chromophores enables delivery of laser energy more efficiently.
- Safety*: less energy is absorbed by the epidermis and lower fluence is required since the target is closer to the energy source.
- Decreased pain*: The unique vacuum mechanism activates tactile and pressure skin receptors to inhibit the transmission of pain sensation.
How ChillTip™ Works?
- Skin is cooled before and during treatment.
- Skin is compressed. Laser beam applied to skin and target is damaged
Advantages Of ChillTip™ Technology
- Safety: superior epidermal protection is achieved through ChillTip contact cooling
- Patient comfort**: by continuously cooling the skin, pain and discomfort are significantly reduced.
- Efficacy: Compression of the skin rotates follicle closer to the surface, blenches blood vessels and reduces competing chromophores. High fluence enables treatment of areas requiring precision and thin, light hair.
Fast treatment for every patient
The vacuum assisted HIT™ (High-Speed Integrated Technology) with the 22mmX35mm spot size, is now available in both wavelengths, allowing you to perform fast treatment with a high coverage rate.
Treatment with the LightSheer® Infinity™ is more than 75% faster than the market average and can be carried out all year long, ensuring high patient satisfaction.
Premium Patient Comfort
The INFINITY™ is the only system that uses a unique active pain reduction mechanism which ensures that your patients will experience the most comfortable treatment without the need for gels or anesthetics.