We’re hiring! Advanced Dermatology of the Midlands is actively seeking individuals with any of the following credentials:
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA or similar), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), and Registered Nurses (RN).
- Nursing staff members who enjoy a friendly, collegial, team-focused work environment.
Now Hiring! Open positions for Certified Medical Assistants, Licensed Practical Nurses, and Registered Nurses
About our Team
Advanced Dermatology of the Midlands welcomes all qualified candidates to apply for a full-time clinical staff position at our clinics. Our teams consist of the best, brightest, and happiest nursing staff from a variety of backgrounds. They consistently provide the highest quality of care, putting our patients first and treating them like family. We feel extremely fortunate to work with such a great crew of staff members and are actively seeking like-minded individuals to join the team.
Nurses and medical assistants have a critical role in all the medical services we provide to patients from all over the Omaha-Council Bluffs metropolitan area. Our doctors treat the team of nursing staff as colleagues in delivering the highest quality dermatology care to each individual and to the community. We feel so fortunate to work with such amazing nursing staff.
Advanced Dermatology of the Midlands offers:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Flexible work locations and hours
- Competitive benefits packages
- Opportunity to be involved in an exciting clinical environment, spanning the spectrum from top-notched medical and surgical dermatology care for patients of all ages to cosmetic dermatology services and cutting-edge medical research to advance the practice of dermatology
- An extremely friendly environment, supporting all our staff members in having a successful and fulfilling professional career in dermatology
Job Alert: Open Positions
Learn more about us and apply now by visiting our employer profile on Careerlink.
Advanced Dermatology of the Midlands | Best Dermatologist Omaha & Council Bluffs, IA | Board Certified Dermatologists
At Advanced Dermatology the Midlands Our vision is to deliver the highest level of dermatological care, using the most advanced technology and evidence-based medicine in a personalized and compassionate environment. Contact us to schedule a consultation.